Black seed oil aka Kalonji oil has had a unique place in Indian kitchens since ancient times. Whether be its taste elevating aroma or medicinal value, it has craved its name in Ayurveda as a brilliant and potent remedy with many benefits. It is derived from the seeds of Nigella Sativa plant. Hence, it is also famously known as Nigella Sativa seed oil.
Ayurveda has widely uttered about its benefits for inner health. From useful in cold to treating inflammation, it has a lot to offer in various ways. People dealing with skin and hair problems can also become its elite beneficiaries. Kalonji Oil is a rich pack of antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. Let’s see it’s magical benefits for skin and hair;
- Kalonji Oil is sought after for its protection against acnes. Its anti-inflammatory properties keep acnes at bay.
- It battles other skin problems too. Issues like rosacea and eczema can be reduced with regular usage of Kalonji oil.
- Got any wound on skin? Apply this oil and let this magician do its magic. It also soothes irritation and redness.
- It’s anti-bacterial properties removes dandruff and makes your scalp healthier.
- This healthy oil nourishes hair follicles and promotes hair growth and also reduces hair fall to a large extent.
How to use Black seed oil?
- You can directly apply this oil on required area and massage for better absorption.
- A few drops of this oil in DIY face masks can take efficacy of your face mask to another level.
- It can also be mixed with a carrier oil like Coconut oil, Castor oil or Olive oil for enhanced results.
For it’s super effects on skin and hair Deyga Organics has handcrafted a pure and natural Kalonji oil for you. Instilled with natural goodness of Nigella Seeds it’s available only on the official website of Deyga Organics.