1) I have acne-prone skin. Can I use Basil Toner?
Yes, of course! Our basil toner is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties to soothe inflamed and irritated skin
2) Does the toner contain alcohol?No, none of Deyga's products contain any alcohol or artificial substances.
3) Will the Basil Toner detoxify my skin?
Absolutely, yes! Basil is popularly known for its cleansing properties. It is full of mild antibacterial compounds that help battle acne, and soothe irritated skin.
4) How do I apply the toner?
Wash your face and spray it directly on your skin to instantly rejuvenate it. You can also use it directly on your face whenever you want to feel refreshed and clean
5) Can I use the toner as a primer?
Just like any moisturizer, you can use the Basil Toner to prep the skin before makeup, and it can be used as a makeup fixer as well
6) Can I apply basil to my sensitive skin?
Yes. The gentle and clarifying properties of basil soothe and hydrate sensitive skin.
7) Does the basil toner suit all skin types?
Yes. The Basil Toner is made of basil leaves, a versatile ingredient that suits sensitive and acne-prone skin. It will cleanse your skin and tighten the pores, making your skin supple.
8) Can I leave the basil toner overnight on my skin?
Yes. The toner is completely natural and will not irritate your skin. Instead, it will restore your skin's natural balance while rinsing away impurities.
9) Should I wash my face after using the toner?
No. The Basil toner can be left on your skin until your next wash. It will not cause any damage. The toner is dermatologically tested and 100% natural.
10) What are the benefits of using the Basil Toner?
The Basil toner is loaded with antioxidants that help in restoring the skin’s natural pH levels while cleansing the pores and rejuvenating the skin