Tremendous benefits of ‘Yoga’ aren’t sealed anymore. From India to the world, yoga is now prevalent among the masses as a ‘life transforming’ experience. Practicing it every day can shift you to the another world of eternal bliss & mindfulness. The benefits you reap from it are directly proportional to the sincerity you pay to it. However, are you making the best possible out of if?
Muscles in our body get stretched & relaxed when we practice yoga & same goes for our face. We often tend to forget to check on our facial muscles while paying all of our attention towards the active wellness of our body.
Read till end to discover the importance of practicing facial yoga, super amazing 7 important benefits you can get from it & some of the really easy peasy facial yoga moves to start your facial yogic journey today.
Importance of Facial Yoga
As you all know yoga has the ultimate potency to fix your chronic health issues, repair the entire system from within & provide you a mental stability, in the same way it can impact your facial health much deeper rather than just adding a natural glow to it. By performing facial yoga everyday you can fix your headache, release your stress, cure your sinus issues if any & keep your gums in the pink of health.
7 most amazing benefits of practicing facial yoga
- Facial Yoga enhances oxygen flow & blood circulation which, in turn, increases skin elasticity & helps tighten it.
- It helps you get rid of extra fat on your face. It can successfully reduce double chin to a large extent.
- Relieves stress & provides instant calmness.
- It reduces wrinkles, thus building a barrier for early signs of ageing.
- Makes your skin youthful, glowing & healthy
- Can treat regular headache issues.
- Relieves sinus
Some basic moves you start from today;
- Pout Makes it Easy! : Don’t we all love pouting to capture our best angle in the pictures? This is exactly what you have to do in the next exercise but not in front of any camera. Just pout and push that forward (as much as possible), hold for 10 seconds and then smile broadly. No! Not for a picture again but this contraction and expansion of facial muscles would help in better circulation of blood. Repeat this exercise 4-5 times.
- Relive Your Childhood, Make That Quirky ‘Fish Face’ again: We’ll have done it for at least once in our childhood. Right? Sucking in the insides of cheeks with eyes stable (yes! Strictly without even a blink) for 10-15 seconds won’t only reduce extra fat accumulated in your face but also highlight your jaw line naturally. Repeat this for 4-5 times. Remember! Suck in with eyes stable, hold the pose for a few seconds and release. You can blink after releasing the pose obviously!
- Ready for Jaw stretch? : That double chin makes you feel like a flamingo in human form. Isn’t it? Don’t worry, this exercise will cut off your double chin (extra fat in outer part of lower jaw) in a couple of weeks if practiced regularly. Just tilt your head back and look up towards the ceiling. Then push your lower jaw forward until you feel a good stretch. Hold for 10 seconds and release. Repeating this 4 times will favor you in reducing that unwanted double chin sooner.