Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar
How To Use
This luxurious coconut milk Shampoo bar has deep nourishing properties. Farm Fresh coconuts are crushed to extract pure coconut milk which makes our shampoo bar luxurious. The pure coconut milk, coconut oil, soapnut & shikakai makes a perfect blend to cleanse your hair leaving it smooth & shiny. While Shikakai makes your hair silky, Bhringraj and Amla make them stronger. Crafted with all natural ingredients this unique bar will be a perfect addition to your hair care regime.
- Cold pressed • Paraben-free • Phthalate-free • SLS-free • Vegan
- The luxurious coconut milk used in shampoo bar makes hair soft and frizz free.
- Coconut oil in the shampoo bar conditions hair naturally making it smooth and shiny.
- Coconut milk shampoo bar repairs damaged hairs and works for split ends
- It helps to remove dryness and gives you manageable hair
1) Is the shampoo bar similar to a shampoo?
Deyga’ Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar is a unique shampoo bar that is luxurious and healthy for your scalp and hair. Unlike the regular shampoos, Deyga’s milk bar shampoo is Cold-pressed, Paraben-free, Phthalate-free, SLS-free, and Vegan.
2) Should I use the shampoo bar on my hair or my scalp?
You can use the same shampoo bar on both your hair and scalp. It is formulated with 100% natural and safe ingredients like coconut milk, coconut oil, shikakai, amla, bhringaraj, and soapnut. All the ingredients are safe for skin and hair.
3) Will the shampoo bar make my hair soft?
Absolutely, yes. The bar is filled with the richness of pure coconut oil and coconut milk that will make your hair silky smooth and add more shine with regular usage.
4) Does it help to control frizz?
The Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar will tame the frizz and keep your hair frizz-free for at least two days.
5) Is applying oil a must before using the shampoo bar?
You can also skip applying oil before using the shampoo bar. The bar contains coconut oil that your hair would require for nourishment and amla for strengthening.
6) I have a heavy hair fall. Will the shampoo bar help to reduce my hair fall?
Yes, the shampoo bar contains bhringaraj and amla that are known to reduce hair fall. It will also prevent hair breakage and make your roots stronger.
7) What should I follow up with the shampoo?
The shampoo bar is a combination of hair oil, hair cleanser, and conditioner. You can use one shampoo bar to reap the benefits of three different items. Rinse your hair well with lukewarm water after rubbing with the shampoo bar.
8) How should I use the shampoo bar?
Dampen your hair. Rub the shampoo bar from the root to your hair length. Or, you can rub the bar between your hands, create lather and massage your scalp and hair length with the lather.
9) What are the visible benefits of the Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar?
Regular use of the Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar will make your hair strong, soft, and shiny. It will repair your hair strands and make them breakage-free. It will remove dryness and work great on the split-ends. It will prevent developing split-ends in the future.
10) My hair is dry. Can I use the shampoo bar?Yes. The shampoo bar targets supplying moisture to your hair. You can find a remarkable difference in your hair’s texture from the first wash.
Ready to checkout?
Here's a few more items we thought you'd like.
This is my second shampoo bar, and already 4 others is on the way. I started using it for my 3 year old daughter, as i prefer everything organic for her and the shampoo bar being a bit costly. I had high hair fall issues and my scalp use to get dry and itchy using store bought ayurvedic shampoo Then i tried this for myself. It was totally magical. My hair fall reduced within 2-3 uses and scalp was so cool and moisturized My hair totally love it and it's like it got a new life. I also use deyga other products like chocolate body butter, beetroot and shea butter lip balms , to all which i would give 5 stars. Only disappointment is with customer care and their no return policy. And also Turmeric bath bar didn't work for me.
My texture has been improved after I started using this shampoo bar!
Honestly first week was like it doesn't give any result... I skip to my shampoo again... Then shampoo bottel was over... Then i thought I should try it... Somedays... I found results... My hair fall reduced hair became soft... Smell is wow... Atleast stay consistent 2 or 3 weeks... U will never leave this shampoo bar
Can I know what is the weight of this soap? It is showing 122 grams.
Shampoo bar is awesome.. it makes the hair smooth and silky..