In today’s fast-paced world, most of us are following trends and undergoing expensive hair treatments for the same. Are these really worth all the hype or just outright damaging? How do we reverse the damage naturally? Read on to find out!
While hair spas, hair colours, smoothening and more such treatments from the best salons, can make you look fabulous, they do come at the heavy price of your hair health. Some treatments may result in irreversible hair loss as well.
Apart from this, hair damage can be caused by other factors such as a bad diet, inadequate care, moisture loss, etc. It can also be due to pregnancy in some cases. However, this may be resolved post-delivery with adequate care.
What is our solution to curb hair loss?
Damaged hair can be revitalized with a bit of dedication. Sticking to a nutritious diet and ensuring proper intake of vitamins like E and A, and minerals along with regular exercise, ensuring you get adequate rest and proper water intake can really help you regain a healthy head of hair.
An important step to reduce hair loss is oiling. A gentle oil massage, twice a week, can help increase blood circulation in your scalp, strengthening the follicles. It also relieves stress and anxiety, curbing one of the major reasons for hair loss.
5 Reasons You Should Make Coconut Your Go-To Hair Oil
An oil we feel is so versatile in its function and always manages to deliver something good is Coconut Oil. We infuse this oil in many of our hair care products. You can check them out on our website.
Coconut oil is rich in various vitamins and fatty acids that nourish your scalp and penetrate the cuticles of the hair. It helps hair grow thicker, healthier and longer. After just a few uses you may observe significant changes in your hair volume and overall health!
Benefits of using Coconut oil for Hair Growth:
- Coconut Oil helps to get rid of fungal infections that may lead to itching and inflammation.
- It cures skin disorders for it’s a natural saturated fat and high-fat content can help cure skin irritation, inflammation or any other skin problems.
- Using coconut oil regularly can kill lice and lice eggs that could be a reason for hair loss
- Coconut Oil can be easily absorbed by hair strands. This means it can provide adequate nourishment and result in less breakage and split ends.
- Usage of Coconut Oil also reduces the loss of protein from hair strands. As our hair is made of 90% protein, it’s quite essential to maintain that protein really well for better hair health.
How to use coconut for healthy hair growth:
There are various ways of using coconut oil on your hair;
- Coconut oil can be applied as a hair mask before you take a head shower.
Aloe vera gel, Argan oil or Olive Oil can be mixed in equal amounts for better results. This mask must be kept for a minimum 30 minutes. Rinse with a mild shampoo. If you’re looking for some handmade shampoo bars, you could check out our website.
- It can be used as a leave-in conditioner, after hair wash, to add a glossy look to your hair
- Coconut oil also works as a heat protectant. Hair can get brittle and dry due to exposure to heat. Usage of coconut oil reduces the damage and restores the moisture in your hair.
- Pure Coconut Oil can also be used as a cooking oil. As 30% of our daily calorie intake should be sourced from healthy fats, this oil is the best option to go!
Our range of hair care products provide a nourishing experience as well. Sorted by concern, you can ensure your hair is revitalized and healthy with our handcrafted products! Check out our website for more.