As you know, acne can not only deprive you of clear skin but also of self-confidence. Mostly when you hear acne, you might be thinking of a few pimples on the cheeks. But that’s not true. There are different types of acne, like scalp acne, back acne, acne on arms and thighs.
The reasons may be clogged pores, hormonal imbalance, skin infections, keratosis pilaris and some for unknown reasons. The current treatment in the market uses salicylic and glycolic acid to keep it at bay. But it is only a temporary and unnatural solution for the body.
From ancient times to this day neem leaves, seeds and oils are a staple when it comes to skin and hair care. If you visit the old folks in South India, who mostly have at least one neem tree in the residential compound, you will find they use Neem in a variety of ways for their everyday routines.
They use neem twigs as a toothbrush, and boil neem leaves to add to their bath water.
Deyga’s cold-pressed organic neem seed oil is derived purely from the fruits and seeds of the neem tree. Here are some benefits of neem seed oil for your skin:
- Treats acne and regularises oil production naturally
- Anti-oxidants treat hyperpigmentation by balancing melanin production
- Reduces dark spots and evens out skin tone
- Reduces blemishes and redness caused by irritations
- Helps repair skin from sun damage
- Helps to maintain moisture without clogging your pores
- Helps in healing burns & abrasions
Need seed oil benefits to extend for your hair as well. The anti-fungal and anti-oxidant properties it is known for help in treating all hair and scalp related ailments.
- Helps to treat dandruff and dry scalp
- Helps in treating fungal infections & scalp acne
- Helps stimulate hair growth
- Reduces issues of head lice
- Reduces scalp inflammation and itching
- Helps prevent pre-mature greys
You can use neem seed oil for spot treatment, directly on acne affected areas for quick healing and clearing the affected area. As neem seed oil is highly concentrated it can be mixed with other carrier oils for the rest of your body. If you use coconut oil or olive oil for a body massage, inculcate a few drops of neem seed oil into whichever oil you use.
It will help to balance pH levels and boosts collagen production. It will help nourish your skin naturally.
You can use Deyga’s neem seed oil all-year-round to treat acne and get clear skin. It is advised to apply neem seed oil and wash it off after thirty minutes. Thirty minutes is sufficient for the oil to perform its magic and longer than that might be too much the skin to take.