Winter can be hard on your fingertips, skin, and hair, with dry hands, brittle nails, and sensitive cuticles. Our skin and nails might get dry when the temperature lowers outdoors and heating systems inside dehydrate the air. Long, hot showers also remove natural oils, aggravating the condition.
Your hands may require a visit to the cosmetician throughout the winter months. But don't worry, you won't need to leave your house to keep your nails from breaking. Just some well-deserved TLC for your hands. Here's how to give your nails a little TLC.
STACK ON VITAMINS
Changes in the appearance of your nails may indicate a health problem. Brittle nails are caused by a vitamin or mineral deficit. Dietary supplements are often unnecessary when eating a healthy, balanced diet. Furthermore, nutritional supplements should not be used unless a deficiency is present. Environmental forces, on the other hand, frequently cause the nails to split.
THE EXTERNAL ENVIRONMENT DO AFFECT
Natural nails can be damaged by cleaning chemicals such as detergents or harsh polish removers, as well as pressure or dry air. So, how can we keep your nails safe from external elements? Let’s jump in to understand
• Do not take a long shower or bath.
• Wear gloves while doing the dishes or cleaning.
• Hand cream can help to hydrate your skin and repair split nails.
• Always file the natural nail from the outside to the centre with an acetone-free nail polish remover.
• Never file the tip of your nail back and forth.
• Use a high-quality glass nail file that does not cause the nail to become rough.
MOISTURISE YOUR CUTICLE
Cuticle care is an important aspect of maintaining healthy nails. Dry, cracked cuticles can cause hangnails and pain in addition to making the nails look unkempt. Cuticles are a protective barrier for your nails and are a part of your skin. To restore moisture and repair damage, moisturise and massage using oils that have therapeutic effects, such as argan oil.
DEYGA’S ARGAN OIL
With Deyga’s Argan Oil natural healer, you can give your skin elasticity, your hair a silky gloss, and your nails strength.
TIPS TO USE DEYGA’S ARGAN OIL FOR YOUR NAILS
• A nail strengthener is a product that can be used to strengthen your nails. Soak for 10-15 minutes in an equal mixture of argan oil and lemon juice. This treatment will protect your nails from breaking and give them a healthy shine.
• Treatment for the cuticles Massages a drop or two of argan oil into your cuticles to heal them if they're dry and damaged. As needed, repeat.
• Apply this remedy for nail fungus.1-2 drops of argan oil directly to the diseased nails. To get the greatest effects, repeat this process at least 2-3 times daily.
If you are spying on an amazing cuticle strengthener, you are at the right spot. Visit the official website of Deyga Organics to order now!