You're well aware that your heart requires a lot of attention. Your feet, too, have a mind of their own. They are, after all, the workhorses of your body, clocking in at over 4,000 steps every day. Not to mention the fact that your feet must support the weight of your body at all times. You can also stuff them inside your shoes and stand on them for extended periods. There’s a bitter truth that we all pay a lot more attention to our footwear than our feet. However, those hard-working feet deserve a bit more love and care than you're probably giving them right now. Here's what you need: Deyga’s Foot Butter to warm you up in this chilly weather.
DEYGA’S FOOT BUTTER
Deyga’s Foot butter is made with superb skin-absorbent coconut for your feet’s long-lasting hydration. Olive oil is a skin conditioner that hydrates and rejuvenates tough skin all over the body. It makes an ultra-rich solution in combination with skin-cherishing essential oils, beeswax, and vitamin E oils to pamper your feet, and it heals dry, cracked, and fatigued feet.
You wouldn't go a day without brushing your teeth, so don't neglect your feet either.
• Cuts, sores, swelling, and infected toenails should all be looked for daily.
• Clean them thoroughly in warm water, but do not soak them, since this will cause them to dry out.
• Moisturize daily and avoid scrubbing your toes. To avoid infection, you should keep the skin there dry.
• Wearing shoes that are too tight is a big no-no. Make sure your footwear does not cause you any discomfort.
• Avoid flats and flip-flops. They don't support the arch well enough.
• Make sure you don't wear the same shoes every day by rotating your shoes.
• Use a nail clipper to cut your toes straight across. After that, smooth the corners with an emery board or a nail file to avoid the nail digging into your skin.
Your feet help you wander the world, and in return, they ask only for TLC. Is it too much to ask for the hardest-working feet? No! right? So, hold on to something that is 100% filled with natural ingredients, and that something you are in search of is Deyga’s Foot Butter. Visit the official website of Deyga Organics to fill your cabinet space with the most deserved part of your body: your feet.