INCLUDE ALOE VERA IN THIS WAY TO ATTAIN 24 HRS IMMENSE MOISTURIZATION
Aloe Vera is the superhero of skincare: it's intended to fix and mix with anything. It is the blessing of mother nature to us. For millennia, aloe vera has been used in skincare and medicine. Aloe vera, on the other hand, has kept its dignity from ancient cultures to modern medicine. Aloe vera has several skin advantages that are unique and varied as well. It relaxes you. It purifies the body. It hydrates the skin. This is the magic gel you've been yearning for.
Let’s know it a little better to understand what makes it such a unique and miraculous plan?
Aloe vera, also known as Aloe Barbadensis, is a cactus-like plant that thrives in subtropical environments. Small spikes border the long, thick "leaves." It's not quite as intense as the needles on regular cacti, but it's still not a pleasant sight for the unaccustomed. However, you can find the solution inside these stalks, the transparent gel utilised in topical treatments.
There are three layers in each leaf
• The clear gel inside is made up of 98% water and 1% glucomannans, amino acids, lipids, sterols, and vitamins.
• Latex is a yellowish sap coating in the centre of the tree.
• The thick outer rind protects and carries water and starch to the interior layers.
So, here it’s all about aloe vera. Now, you must be wondering how to make the best use of it. Do you need to go through a lot of clumsy steps to extract the pure aloe gel? Of course not, Deyga’s Aloe Vera will provide you with the ready to use gel that is 100% pure and handmade with love. Let’s make the best out of it for 24hrs of moisturisation.
• Take out a bowl and add 2 tbsp of Deyga’s Aloe Vera Gel.
• Add to the same bowl 4-5 vitamin E capsules, or you can add 1 tbsp of Deyga’s Sweet Almond Oil.
• Add a pinch of wild turmeric powder.
• Give them a good mix and you can store them for 2 weeks.
This DIY will help the pores in your skin absorb an ample amount of moisture and will show you the long-lasting effect for up to 24 hrs.
What are you holding out for? Visit the official website of Deyga Organics to make yours the purest and versatile Aloe Vera Gel.