How to Use
Revive your lips with the nourishing properties of beetroot. The Beetroot Lip Balm softens rough skin, moisturises dry lips and provides long-lasting hydration. Get soft and kissable lips now with our buttery goodness!
Ready to butter up your lips?
Net Weight: 10G
- It is ideal for people with dry and chapped lips.
- It leaves a subtle shine on the lips.
- It makes the lips soft and supple.
- Heals the cuts on the lips caused due to dryness.
All Skin Types
1) Should I scrub my lips every time before I use the lip balm?
Weekly once to twice is more than enough for a scrub, or when you have lipstick stains. But you can use the lip balm as many times in a day as you want.
2) Does it make my lips pink?
Our Beetroot lip balm makes your lips soft & hydrated with natural colour. No more chapped lips. We have a lot of clients telling their lips have gone naturally pink & they find it happier.
3) How often can I apply?
Our lip balm holds your lip moisturized more than 8-10 hours. Duration might differ based on how chapped the lips are. Apply whenever you feel its dry.
4) Can I use lipstick over your balm?
Absolutely yes. In fact, it adds a hydrated look to your lips.
5) I have extremely cracked lips, how to make it soft?
Scrub your lip once a week & keep applying our lip balm whenever you feel dry. As frequently as you require.
6) Is it a tinted balm?
The lip balm has a pink shade from the Beetroot extracts. Though it doesn't bring any shade/tint on your lips when applied.
7) Can I use it on my baby?
Yes, you can. Just make a patch test to check if all the oils & butters suits them right.
- Use it before applying lipstick so that the lips don’t dry out.
- It can be applied on nails to soften the cuticles as well :-)
- Can be applied to the cheeks as a highlighter
- Use it as often as you can to hydrate your lips