1) Will the Rose Glow Serum make my skin oily?
Absolutely, no. The Rose Glow Serum is lightweight and non-greasy that you can apply on your face covering your makeup.
2) Since it is non-greasy and lightweight, will it dry out my skin?
No. The Rose Glow Serum contains natural ingredients like Rosehip Oil, Saffron, Rose Essential Oil, Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil, and Vitamin E Oil that will add glow to your skins natural oil production. It will not disturb your skins natural oil but add its benefits to give you glowing skin.
3) Should I dilute the Rose Glow Serum before use?
No, it is not required. The Rose Glow Serum is completely natural and can be used on all skin types in its packed format.
4) How often should I use the serum?
Use it twice a day morning and night for visible results after 30 days.
5) How much serum should I use?
Take 3 to 4 drops of serum on your palm, rub it, and gently massage it on your face and neck.
6) What are the benefits of using the Rose Glow Serum?
The oil-free serum fights free radicals, exfoliates dead skin cells, retains moisture balance, and provides a natural glow to your skin.
7) Can I use the serum after using the moisturizer?
You can replace the moisturizer with the Rose Glow Serum. The Rose Hip and Almond oils in the serum will moisturize your skin from within besides adding glow.
8) I have sensitive skin. Will I get acne after using the serum?
The Rose Glow Serum addresses your acne problem with the saffrons anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It will keep your skin free of acne and pimple.
9) Will it reduce dark circles and wrinkles on my skin?
The anti-oxidant content of rose helps reduce signs of aging, lightens dark circles, and makes your skin healthy and young.
10) How long should I wait for the results?
You will start to notice your skin feeling more light, healthy, and glowing in 1 week.