2) What ingredients in the hair butter make the hair soft?
The Hair Butter contains raw mango butter and shea butter to strengthen the scalp and make the hair super-soft
3) How long should I keep the hair butter before washing it?
You can let the hair butter sit on your scalp for about 30- 1 hour.
4) Can I use the Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar after using the Hair Butter?
Yes, hair butter can be used, followed by coconut milk shampoo. Use it regularly and see major hair results.
5) Can it be used on chemically treated hair?
It can be used after 3 months of hair treatment. So, use it regularly and tell us in the reviews below ;-)
6) How frequently should I use the hair butter?
Hair Butter can be used once a week for best results.
7) Can I use it directly on my scalp and hair?
Yes, you can scoop a small amount and apply it directly to your scalp and hair. The natural butters and nourishing ingredients will protect the scalp barriers, resulting in softer, silkier, and stronger hair.
8) Is it safe to use on frizzy, thin hair?
The natural butters will soften the hair follicles, boost hair growth, control hair fall, reduce split ends, and make hair silky and shiny.
9)Can it be used by men and teenagers as well?
Yes, it can be used by both men and women, and it is also safe to use by teenagers
10) What other ways are there to use this product?
You can use hair serum for hair styling purposes as well. Get the hairstyle you desire with minimum effort.