- A loofah sponge conjures up images of rough, exfoliating fibres for bath time, but there’s really so much more to this vegetable.
- Loofah, also known as loofa, luffa or sponge gourd, is something most folks buy in the beauty aisle.
- Removes built up oils and dirt particles clogging your pores.
- Helps reduce breakouts.
- Removes dead skin cells.
- Helps unclog pores.
- Natural cleaning scrubber.
- Wet your loofah sponge with warm water to soften it, add a little bit of soap and exfoliate or scrub away, using small, circular motions. (Gentle pressure is enough to clear away dead skin cells.)
- Avoid extra tender skin and anywhere that’s uncomfortable.