1. What can I use for diluting Rose Mulethi face pack?
A)You can dilute it with Milk (Raw or boiled) for best results
2.Can I leave Rose Mulethi face pack for one hour or until it gets dry?
A)15 to 20 minutes serves purpose. One-hour is a very long time for facepacks.
3. Can it be used by all skin types?
A)Yes, it suits all skin types. Just have a patch test before using it on face.
4. How frequently can I use rose mulethi facepack?
A)Once a day is good to go.
5. Difference between Rose mulethi & Orange almond facepack ?
A)Rose Mulethi helps in Brightening up your skin. Orange Almond is for De-tan
6) Will it whiten my skin?
A)We as a brand don't believe any product, (especially organic fusion) can change the nature of skin tone. But we can assure you, Rose mulethi gives you instant glow & brightness, lightening dark spots.
7) Can kids use this ?
A)As this is a blend of 100% herbal powders you can use it on kids too. Just take patch test to find if they are allergic to any Natural ingredient.
8) Should I flow up with a cleanser after face pack?
A)It's better to cleanse your skin first, flow up with a toner(for best absorption) and use face pack.
9) Will multhani in this pack dry my skin ?
A)We use Mulethi & not Multhani. Multhani is a clay that dry up skin for few. Where as Mulethi conditions your skin.
10) I like your rose scrub much. Can I use both Rose mulethi & scrub on same day ?
A)Actually you can use it continuously. First scrub your face and follow up with face pack for best results.