A lot of teenagers deal with early signs of aging most commonly in the guise of fine lines and gray hair. Well, definitely pollution in the air around is a major block towards a healthy and youthful skin but a lot of us are unaware of minor things we have been doing wrong for a long time leading to strongly visible signs of aging at quiet a younger age.
If you are the one falling prey to early signs of aging, here are some of the ‘not so good habits’ you might have been sticking to.
- Missing Out On A Full Balanced Diet: Make sure to include all the necessary vitamins and minerals you need for a healthy body. Gray hair at an early age is a strong sign of vitamin deficiencies. If your hair are turning gray especially at your teens you are most probably lacking B6 and B12 levels in your body.
- Compromising On Water Intake: Proper hydration opens door to a healthy lifestyle in every way. All the toxins resting inside your body in different organs are flushed out only through water. Acnes, breakouts, dry and dull skin are all the consequences of keeping yourself dehydrated. Drink plenty of water and you’ll be surprised with the results of what this minor change can do!
- Neglecting The Super Powers Of Sunscreen and Sunglasses: UV rays are potent enough to damage your skin from within. Just an application of sunscreen 20 minutes prior to stepping out can save you from this havoc. Besides sunlight also harms the eye area as we constantly squint in bright day light without sunglasses. Repetitive squinting may result in fine lines, so don’t forget to wear sunglasses when you step out.
- Frequent Procrastination Over Work Out Routine: Exercising daily helps in proper blood circulation through and through different parts of body. You must exercise regularly if you wish for a healthy skin and youthful glow on your face.
- Irregular Sleeping Patterns: Dark Circles, breakouts, dull skin often occur when your sleeping patters aren’t good enough. Sleep well and in comfort for a sound sleep that boosts your brain along with healing all the unnecessary riot going inside you.
- Usage Of Toxic Skincare Products: You might be taking care of the above points religiously but if you fail to do this one then you’re surely inviting various skin problems to hover upon your beautiful face and still not doing what you ought to i.e. use of natural products only. Products with toxic chemicals may give instant results but they are silent killers. They gradually degrade the quality of your skin. Natural products may take time to produce results as they don’t work superficially but repair from within. Believe in nature it surely is the best way to cure things.
Other than the above things smoking also needs to aging signs at an early age. If you are the one who smokes, remember it will not only affect your inner health but also affect to the ones keeping around you. Therefore, stay safe and healthy and allow your skin to breathe.
We have discussed about what to avoid but you also need to incorporate some natural and wonderful products that work right for your skin, prevent aging signs and treat your skin deeply;
- Rosehip Seed Oil: This natural oil is one of the best oils to bid a goodbye to all the premature aging signs. Super easily absorbed by the skin, this oil keeps your skin hydrated and its antioxidant rich formula banishes all the wrinkles and fine lines from taking up space on your face.
- Argan Oil: A known name in the beauty industry, argan oil is now being incorporated into cosmetic products such as foundations and lipsticks to provide nourishment to skin with richness of omega fatty acids along with adding a healthy glow to it.
- Moringa Oil: It’s a beauty secret discovered in ancient India. With lots of benefits for skin it’s magical on keeping premature aging signs at bay!
All these natural oils are available on the official website of Deyga Organics. Take care, stay hydrated and glowing. Ciao