1) Who can use Anti Dandruff Oil?
Anti Dandruff Oil can be used by anyone who wants to eliminate dandruff, scalp infections, and get voluminous hair.
2) What ingredients in the hair oil will help in removing dandruff?
The oil contains neem seed and fenugreek to get rid of dandruff and promote hair growth.
3) How should I apply the hair oil?
The Anti-Dandruff Oil bottle comes with a hair root applicator. Tilt and squeeze the bottle for the oil to come out through the nozzle of the applicator. Rub it over the scalp for the oil to spread evenly. After application, massage your scalp with your fingertips for 5 minutes.
4) How long should I keep the hair oil before I wash it?
You can leave the oil overnight for better and faster results. Otherwise, wait for 1 hour before you shampoo your hair.
5) Can I use the Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar after using the Anti Dandruff Oil?
The Anti-Dandruff Oil followed by the Coconut Milk Shampoo Bar is a perfect hair strengthening combo. Use it regularly and thank us later for the awesome results.
6) I have very bad dandruff, which can be seen on my scalp. Will this product guarantee results?
The anti-dandruff oil is loaded with anti-bacterial properties and helps in reducing dandruff with regular use.
7) How many times per week should I apply the oil?
Anti Dandruff Oil is beneficial in helping dandruff, so you can use it daily or before every hair wash.
8) Will the Anti Dandruff Hair Oil reduce my hair fall?
The Anti Dandruff Hair Oil contains neem seed oil, castor oil, fenugreek, and sunflower seed oil along with other important nutrients that contain anti-inflammatory properties to eliminate dandruff and boost blood supply to hair follicles, promoting hair fall while removing dandruff.
9) My scalp is extremely oily. Will it still reduce my dandruff?
The Anti Dandruff Oil is made of natural ingredients to control dandruff and reduce hair fall. It can be used on oily hair and any type of hair to reduce dandruff and scalp infections
10) Will the Anti Dandruff hair oil tame my rough hair?
Fenugreek, along with sunflower seed oil and coconut oil, will detangle, prevent split ends, and tame rough and brittle hair.