How to Use
Our almond oil is packed with essential nutrients like vitamin E and fatty acids. It promotes healthier hair, skin, and overall well-being. It's perfect for all skin types and can help fight dryness, fine lines, and dark circles.
It strengthens hair, reduces split ends, and soothes an itchy scalp. Almond oil serves as an ideal carrier oil for aromatherapy and massage.
It also makes an excellent choice for a baby's skin massage, but make sure to do patch tests before regular use. Our product is a natural and safe addition to your daily routine.
- Can be used as a natural moisturiser
- Help reduce dark circles and puffiness
- Provides nourishment & strengthens hair
- Reduces the appearance of scars & blemishes
- Can be used to reduce stretch marks during and after pregnancy
- Can use it for massaging babies
- Warm a small amount of almond oil in your hands and use it for a relaxing body massage.
- Use it as a natural moisturiser that can leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated.
- Warm it slightly and massage it into your scalp and hair, focusing on the ends. Leave it in for at least 30 minutes before shampooing to help improve hair texture.