Charcoal Bath Bar
How to Use
The Charcoal Soap Bar is perfect for times when you’d want to take a thoroughly cleansing shower at the end of a messy, grimy day.
Also, using our Charcoal soap bar consistently on your face can reduce or eliminate acne, bumps and blackheads. So if you suffer from any of these, we’d recommend you use this as a part of your daily regimen.
- Cold Pressed • Natural • Vegan • Paraben Free • Fragrance free
Activated Charcoal Powder
Tea Tree Essential Oil
Unrefined Shea Butter
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Treats Acne
- Removes Blackheads
- Removes Dead Skin
- Deep Cleanses Skin
- Treats oily skin
- Unclogs pores
- Clears skin blemishes
1) I have dry skin, Can I use Charcoal soap?
Charcoal soap is recommended for normal to oily skin.
2) Can charcoal soap be used for sensitive skin ?
Yes, you can surely use it. Take a patch test on hand before.
3) Can I use it on face?
Yes, all our soaps are crafted to suit face & body.
4) How often can I use Charcoal soap?
Twice to thrice a day is good to go.
5) How to preserve the soap? As I feel it's soft.
As the soap is free from artificial thickeners, its soft naturally. Make sure to keep the soap vertically after use in well ventilated soap tray so that water drains out completely.
6) I suffer from PCOD, so breakout is very frequent which product of yours will help me ?
Our Charcoal soap is Hero Healer of acne. Add on Aloevera gel in night routine for best results
7) Is charcoal soap only for acne? I have clear skin so wonder if I can use !!
You can sure use it. Charcoal soap benefits for Acne, Tan, Even skin tone, detoxing, fresh look.
8) Anything for back acne ?
Neem seed oil with Charcoal soap makes the best combo.
9) Does it have chemicals?
No Its made up of unharmful ingredients
Ready to checkout?
Here's a few more items we thought you'd like.
After using the soap my pimples got reduced
washes off all dirt nd dust from your face in just one use!worth trying
It works fine !