How to Use
Hydrate and nourish your skin with the goodness of organic aloe vera, freshly sourced from the Deyga farms. Its soothing properties are here to kiss your skin with a platter of extra love and help you say goodbye to acne.
Benefits for skin
- Improves the skin's hydration and radiance.
- Calms irritated skin
- Soothes sunburns
- Reduces acne scars
Benefits for hair
- Gets rid of dandruff
- Promotes hair growth.
- Makes hair soft and smooth with regular application
Time for glowing skin and flowing hair with our super plant, aka aloe vera, that is freshly sourced from Deyga farms.
All Skin types
1) How to use?
A) Cleanse your face and apply generous amount of gel. It can be used anytime in a day or left overnight.
2) Can we follow up with makeup after aloevera gel?
A) Though we have not experimented with this, we have a lot of clients telling us that aloe vera gel works as a super cool base before foundation.
3) Can it be used as a moisturizer?
A) Yes, we have a lot of clients who apply it & leave to office and feel fresh & hydrated.
4) Is this only for skin?
A) Our gel is versatile enough to be applied on skin & hair.
5) What preservative is used?
A) Geogard ECT (Certified natural preservative)
6) What's the shelf life?
A) 6 months. Kindly use clean spoon & keep it away from direct sunlight.
7) Why is it cold pressed ?
A) Aloe vera gel is cold pressed to retain its nutrients intact.
A)Yes, you can mix it with face packs and keep it on the skin for 15-20 minutes or as required
9)Can it be used by all skin types?
A)It does suit all skin types but please conduct a patch test before using it on the face
10)How long can I leave the Aloe Vera Gel on my skin?
You can apply it as a face mask and keep it on for 20-30 minutes or it can also be used as a night cream
11)Can kids use this?
As this is an organic Aloe Vera Gel you can use it on kids as well. Just take patch test to find if they are allergic to Aloe Vera Gel
- Can be used as a hair mask
- Can be used as a night cream
- Can be used a primer before applying makeup
- Can be applied to soothe sun burns
- Mix Deyga Aloe Vera Gel with vitamin e oil to make it into a night cream
- Add curry leaves paste and aloe vera gel and mix it into a paste to make a hair mask
- Mix you favorite face pack with Aloe Vera Gel and apply it for super-nourished skin
- Apply it before shaving the face to remove the hair without mess while hydrating the skin