How to use
Give your skin some rose love. Tone your skin, and restore its pH balance with this hydrating toner.
Net Quantity - 100ML
- Refresh your skin with the soothing properties of rose
- Improves skin texture
- Balances the PH levels of the skin
- Hydrates the skin and gives a healthy glow
- Boosts the skin's elasticity.
All Skin types (Great for Sensitive skin as well)
Steam Distilled Rose
1) I have dry skin. Will the toner dry my skin more?
A)Rosewater is a versatile beauty product that will suit all skin types. It will hydrate, balance skins pH, and calm your skin from within.
2) Will the toner help the pigmentation on my skin?
A)The Rose Water is known to even out the skin tone. Besides hydrating your skin, it will detoxify your skin for a healthy look.
3) I have visible pores on my skin. Can I use it?
A)Absolutely, yes. The Rose Water Toner will be your savior. It tightens the open and enlarged pores. You will notice the differences in your skin after 1 week.
4) Can I use it directly on the tired face without washing?
A)Yes. You can directly spray the Rose Water Serum on your tired face and instantly feel the freshness on your skin.
5) When should I use the Rose Water Toner?
A)It is a versatile product. You can use the Rose Water Toner before starting your skincare regime to remove the grimes. Or, you can use it as the finishing product after minimal makeup to maintain your skins glow, or you can directly spray some toner after you have washed your face.
6) How long will the freshness last from the toner?
A)You will feel your skins freshness for at least 4-5 hours after using the toner. Your skin's freshness will depend on the environment you are in.
7) Will it make my skin glowing?
A)Rosewater helps to hydrate, revitalize and moisturize the skin giving it a refreshed look while imparting a healthy and natural glow.
8) I have fine lines and wrinkles on my skin. Will the serum help?
A)When used regularly, the Rose Water Serum will help to prevent wrinkles and tighten pores.
9) Can I use the Rose Water Serum on burnt skin?
AThe Rose Water is a natural astringent and it can be used on burnt skin from UV Radiation to experience a cooling and calming effect.
10) Can I mix the serum with other products?
A)Yes, you can. You can use the serum to dilute the face pack and enjoy additional benefits on your skin.
- You can also spray rose toner on your scalp and body to feel refreshed.
- You can mix rose toner with face packs
- You can directly spray it on your face whenever you want to feel calm and rejuvenated.